So up until recently i’ve been and eggs for breakie kind of girl, everyday for years! I wouldn’t say i’m struggling for vegan breakfast ideas but i’m trying it keep it a bit interesting and this is what i came up with this morning. I always have a pot of Quinoa cooked off in my fridge so its quick and easy to use.
- 2 tbsp of ready cooked Quinoa
- 1 tbsp of Chia seeds
- I had about half a tbsp of gluten free oats left so i threw them in but not essential
- 1 tbsp of shredded coconut
- top with homemade coconut milk (any type of nut milk will do, that’s just what i used)
- cook until the chia seeds and quinoa swell and absorb the milk
- pop in a bowl, add blueberries and sprinkle with a little extra coconut.